[Dovecot] v1.1.beta10 released
tss at iki.fi
Mon Dec 3 19:33:29 EET 2007
Changes since beta9:
- dotlock_use_excl=yes is now the default. I think this should work in
all NFS setups that are in use nowadays. O_EXCL has worked since NFSv3.
- fs quota: Added "noenforcing" option
- Fixed compiling with non-gcc
- Fixed quota plugin crash
- Lots of fixes to handling message searches, especially related to
And most importantly: It includes the new Squat full text search
indexing code. There are a few things left in my TODO for it:
- It's currently used only to optimize root level AND searches. So for
example SEARCH (OR TEXT hello TEXT world) is still searched the slow
- Expunged messages are never removed from the indexes.
- The index could be updated while messages are being saved, but this
isn't done yet.
- Indexed substring length is hardcoded to 4 characters. This should be
configurable, although I think 4 should work quite nicely.
Lucene plugin is probably completely broken now, but it was also in
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/attachments/20071203/98c2ba0b/attachment.bin
More information about the dovecot