[Dovecot] v1.1.beta13 released
tss at iki.fi
Sun Dec 30 00:09:26 EET 2007
Changes since beta12:
- Half of LDAP code was rewritten to fix reconnect/queuing problems. I
did test that the new code works with and without auth binds, but be
- \Recent flags should finally work correctly with maildir.
- last_used field wasn't updated for cache fields that were permanently
cached. This caused them to be dropped after a month.
TODO for RC1:
- When pipelining commands, do only one sync after all of them. Besides
improving performance, this fixes some rare problems when multiple
commands are running simultaneously.
- SEARCH/SORT: Replace invalid input with unicode "replacement
character" instead of just skipping it.
- Squat: Handle expunges. NFS support.
- Fix Lucene support.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/attachments/20071230/48ad571e/attachment-0001.bin
More information about the dovecot