[Dovecot] Bug tracking system

scorch scorch at muse.net.nz
Fri Feb 16 21:38:40 UTC 2007

Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 12:06 -0500, Francisco Reyes wrote:
>

>> Have you ever checked out http://www.mantisbt.org?
>>

> I much prefer bugzilla over mantis. Mantis is almost as bad as the
> SF.net tracker in that it always sends out junk via email, can't be used
> via email, and needs a username/password to log in. Count me out.
>
> johannes

there seems to be a view  that it's better to write something from
scratch. i'm not convinced that this actually aids dovecot directly in
any way.

perhaps something like http://trac.edgewall.org/ would be a solution?
integrated moinmoin wiki (& a migration tool), optional source browser
(svn only) etc etc.

the bug tracker is the functionality needed, shouldn't be necessary to
start from scratch.

a+
scorch