[Dovecot] Dovecot Sieve capabilties - regex and require

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Thu Jan 11 02:32:48 UTC 2007

James Turnbull wrote:
> I get the same error when I add the "variables" option in a require line:
>
> Jan 10 23:05:54 absinthe deliver(james): sieve parse error: line 3:
> Unsupported features in require line
>
> So it is now the regex and variables functions that fail.  I think there
> is an issue here.

According to this page:

	http://wiki.fastmail.fm/wiki/index.php/SieveExtensionsSupportMatrix

the 'variables' option may not be supported yet (it's marked as [i]ntended to be
supported in CMU Cyrus).  'regex' is supported, but it may be part of the base
install (hence you can't "require" it).

That page has an enormous amount of useful information linked from it, so that
alone may help you...

HTH

John

--