[Dovecot] Dovecot Sieve capabilties - regex and require

James Turnbull james at lovedthanlost.net
Fri Jan 12 00:34:45 UTC 2007

John Peacock wrote:

> the 'variables' option may not be supported yet (it's marked as [i]ntended to be
> supported in CMU Cyrus).  'regex' is supported, but it may be part of the base
> install (hence you can't "require" it).

Yes - I tested for 'regex' without the require statement.  I get the
following error:

Jan 11 19:32:52 absinthe deliver(james): sieve parse error: line 14:
regex require missing

Line 14 being the :regex statement.

Does anyone have regex working or is potentially willing to test it?

Many thanks

James Turnbull

--
James Turnbull <james at lovedthanlost.net>