[Dovecot] Best small server config

Láďa durchanek at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 01:38:58 UTC 2007

I hope you feel really good now :-) Just go away and stop using Dovecot,
take Courier, Cyrus-IMAP, UW-IMAP or some other stable IMAP server. We all
"idiots" just appreciate all the work what Timo have done.

You have not mentioned the version what are you using? Ok and have you
mentioned which distro or which system are you using? :-)

See you all trolls

	Láďa