[Dovecot] PLONK THE TROLL... WAS: Re: Best small server config

- marsepein at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 12:57:40 UTC 2007

On 1/27/07, Charles Marcus <CMarcus at media-brokers.com> wrote:
> This 'Ben' guys was a toll, nothing more - don't waste any more
> bandwidth on him...

I'm highly disappointed in dovecot, since it seems 'support' is more
of a phantom than an option with you people. I have not counted ONE
decent reply, not ONE comment on using dovecot on a small server with
the amount of users I mentioned. It's all nagging on and on about
things that shouldn't even matter. So I'm using an old conf file, is
that so strange? I used rsync and migrated from an older server.

You're just disappointed I did not reply to your slanderous (useless)
comments, and then all you can do is blame your failure to .

> Best regards,

Stupid hypocrit.