[Dovecot] My "fighting spam" article is live!

Claudio Succa claudio.succa at pertel.it
Tue Mar 6 15:26:35 EET 2007

01:35, venerdì 16 febbraio 2007 - Esther Schindler scrive:
|>   Getting Clueful: Five Things You Should Know About Fighting Spam
[...]
|>   Thanks to everybody who contributed. :-)

At the and of the article I read about Assp anti spam proxy
(http://assp.sourceforge.net).

I run it under test for a couple of weeks and now it is in production on our
mailserver with good results.

(This partially OT post because I hope a mention could be useful to somebody
else on the list as it has been for me).

Bye

--
Claudio Succa
PERTEL - Torino - Italy