[Dovecot] Replacing qmail + vpopmail with: sendmail + dovecot

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Tue Mar 6 15:32:36 EET 2007

Mi Mick,
many thanks for the tips.

I'm asked suppor about mimedefang in postfix and get zero answer, so I
will put sendmail as relay in front of postfix and postfix will be
running on
localhost at port 26 or something.

Thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.   | Get my e-mail after a captcha in:
Asuncion - Paraguay | http://tinymailto.com/oliver