[Dovecot] Kerberos

forum forum at namit.org
Sun Mar 18 03:47:31 EET 2007

Hey all new to this crack

Ok so i have setup kerosene on my server i run mutt and it goes off and
gets kerberos key from server I have added teh gssapi to config file but
when  the key seams to want to authenticate off dovecot it fail anyone
help me?

Mutt is returning
No authentication available

Dovecot logs are returning:
Mar 18 01:34:31 bandicoot dovecot: auth(default): gssapi(?,MYIPADDRESS):
While acquiring service credentials: Miscellaneous failure
Mar 18 01:34:31 bandicoot dovecot: auth(default): gssapi(?,MYIPADDRESS):
While acquiring service credentials: No principal in keytab matches
desired name
Mar 18 01:34:34 bandicoot dovecot: imap-login: Aborted login:
method=GSSAPI, rip=MYIPADDRESS, lip=MYIPADDRESS, TLS

Thanks