[Dovecot] M-Box benchmark

Gerhard Wiesinger lists at wiesinger.com
Sun Mar 18 07:40:27 EET 2007

Hello!

Switching from UW-IMAP/mbox to dovecot/mbox has even a large performance
gain (I would say around 10-100, on large folders because of the index
files.). Also deleting is much faster.

I haven't benchmarked it but it is definitly much, much faster.
(That was the reason I left UW-IMAP).

Ciao,
Gerhard

--