[Dovecot] compiling dovecot on aix gcc 3.3.2

funkypunky drunky funkypunkydrunky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 00:29:26 EET 2007

I try to compile the dovecot with gcc version 3.3.2 on aix. It seemed it was
okay. It was working but when i try to use quota dynamic modules i get
error.

Edlopen(/usr/local/lib/dovecot/imap/lib10_quota_plugin.so) failed: Could not
load module /usr/local/lib/dovecot/imap/lib10_quota_plugin.so.
System error: No such file or directory
Error: imap dump-capability process returned 89

When i check the /usr/local/lib/dovecot/imap/lib10_quota_plugin.so i see
that it is a link which is pointing
/usr/local/lib/dovecot/lib10_quota_plugin.so . But there is no
lib10_quota_plugin.so . I try compiling it on linux debian. I see that
lib10_quota_plugin.so in it is proper place. I dont know what to do. Did i
something wrong? I need help
Best regards