[Dovecot] Pegasus Mail + IMAP

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Wed Mar 28 00:04:48 EEST 2007

I really can't figure out what's going on below with IMAP and Pegasus
MAil

Timo, are you saying that the LIST "" "" is a valid command and dovecot
should be returning something - or should I hit up the Pegasus Mail
guys?

Other clients are functional, but none of them start a session with LIST
"" ""

Rick