[Dovecot] read only maildir

Nagyon Almos b17 at freemail.hu
Wed May 2 19:53:27 EEST 2007

>If it's read-only, then your user can't write the 'subscriptions' file;
>as root, edit that file and manually insert the subscription, then your
>clients should pick it up.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Is it subscriptions or .subscriptions or in the singular
(without the ending s)? Where should it be exactly?
In the directory specified by the location option or
by the CONTROL suboption? And what should it contain?
Sorry to ask too much, but I am (very) new to dovecot.

Best regards,
A.