[Dovecot] Moving new email from the mail spool to the inbox

Andy Shellam andy.shellam-lists at mailnetwork.co.uk
Fri May 4 18:34:33 EEST 2007

Hi Adrian,

I'm thinking this is more of an issue with your MTA, as usually that's
responsible for delivering into the mailbox's Inbox.

You might want to look at Dovecot's LDA, "deliver"
(http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA).
Deliver takes an e-mail piped from your MTA, with appropriate options on
the command-line, and delivers it into the relevant mailbox correctly.

Regards,

Andy.