[Dovecot] .imap files

L. Scott Loftin scott at ipass.net
Wed May 9 15:04:38 EEST 2007

Thanks for the quick answers.  My problem isn't about new email now showing
up after the FC4-->FC6 upgrade.  It's about trying to get to old email (that
existing under FC4 (Dovecot 0.99.14) not being accessible in any way under
FC6 (Dovecot 1.0.0).  If I delete the .imap.* files from 0.99.14, I lose all
the old email in the folders.

Email under 1.0.0 is working perfectly (new mail shows up and is perfectly
readable by the client).  I just need to find a way to get back to the "old"
email from 0.99.14's .imap* files.

Thanks!
Scott