[Dovecot] lucene plug-in

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri May 11 16:26:02 EEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 09:38 +0800, ??? wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone tried the lucene plug-in? I am interested to know more about this
> feature , how to setup / configure it?

protocol imap {
  mail_plugins = fts fts_lucene
}

plugin {
  fts = lucene
}

Then you'll also need to use X-TEXT-FAST and X-BODY-FAST SEARCH
parameters instead of the standard TEXT and BODY parameters. And of
course there doesn't exist any clients that support those, so this
feature was mostly meant for custom webmail modifications.