[Dovecot] v1.1 plans

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri May 11 18:49:09 EEST 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 11:35 -0400, Charles Marcus wrote:
> Will it be easy to convert from maildir to dbox when it is stable?

Convert plugin was created exactly for that. Although it doesn't yet
support preserving UIDs. I'm planning on migrating my own mail from mbox
to dbox some day, and I want to preserve the UIDs so there's a good
chance of that being implemented :)

Mail.app handles UIDVALIDITY changes horribly. I had to delete all the
IMAP accounts' caches and these Envelope* files until it finally
reloaded the messages from server instead of just going to infinite
loop..