[Dovecot] [IDEA] Re: wierd ssl-parameters.dat regeneration error

Kyle Wheeler kyle-dovecot at memoryhole.net
Sun May 13 18:57:44 EEST 2007

On Sunday, May 13 at 06:27 PM, quoth Timo Sirainen:
> Only one of them needs to regenerate the file. The rest of them
> should just copy it to their login_dir.

Hmm, okay. How do they know when the file is fully regenerated?

> But yes, the patch didn't fix it completely, this should now make it
> really work (although still untested, it's a bit annoying to
> test..):
>
> http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot-cvs/2007-May/008762.html

One minor thing; in the first patch, in ssl-init-main.c, in main(),
ret should probably be initialized to zero.

Thanks very much for looking into this, Timo; I really appreciate it.

~Kyle
--
And thou shalt smite the house of Ahab thy master, that I may avenge
the blood of my servants the prophets, and the blood of all the