[Dovecot] Getting rid of the common newbie problems

Wed May 16 14:45:00 EEST 2007

On 5/16/2007 Joseba Torre (joseba.torre at ehu.es) wrote:
> For me, the easier solution would be an entry in the wiki with well
> documented common configs:
>
> - system users (using pam/passwd)
> - ldap (with a common conf)
> - mysql
> - postgresql

I agree completely... also, explanations for what is required to convert
from, say, cyrus-sasl to dovecot-sasl (I want to do that someday soon),
from common LDA (ie postfix's) to the dovecot LDA (want to do that as
well), etc...

Wish I was fluent in all of these, I'd do it myself... if no one has by
the time I get around to it, I'll document what I do and add it to the
wiki...

--

Best regards,

Charles