[Dovecot] deleted Messages don't go into Trash Folder always

Rainer Sigl sigl at mpe.mpg.de
Wed May 16 15:33:25 EEST 2007

Many thanks,
I'm afraid I have to update first. My kubuntu dapper installation has an
older version of dovecot.
Rainer

--
Rainer Sigl,                      | email: sigl at mpe.mpg.de
MPI f. extraterrestrische Physik, | phone: +49 (89) 30000-3557
Postfach 1312,                    | fax:   +49 (89) 30000-3569
D-85741 Garching, Germany         | web:   http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~sigl/