[Dovecot] Conflict -> Dovecot + Maildrop (maildirsize)

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon May 21 17:10:41 EEST 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 10:54 -0300, Roberto Gonzalez Azevedo wrote:
> Thunderbird says:
> "Usage: 389 of 1758 KB, 22% FULL"
..
> Thunderbird says now:
> "Usage 388 of 1800000 KB, 0% FULL"
>
> That's the problem. So, people who is using webmail or other stuff would
> think that they have a large mailbox ... Is it possible to change
> dovecot's pattern ? Some *magical* parameter ... ?

As I said in my original mail, this is simply a configuration issue:

Looks like you're trying to tell the quota in bytes to Dovecot. Dovecot
wants it to be in kilobytes in its configuration file / userdb (it still
writes it in bytes to maildirsize, as you can see above it writes 1GB *
1024 value in there).

Where do you get the quota value for Dovecot? Divide it by 1024 and
it'll work right.