[Dovecot] Quota warning message ala courier

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Mon May 21 09:49:42 EEST 2007

I have to face it, my users are retards:

* either they're using crap MUAs which will not display their quota to them
* or they're using POP with "leave mail on server" and will never
  notice their quota, unless it's too late
* and once their quota is exceeded, their mails will bounce -- they'll
  never notice that, though.

Thus I need a feature in dovecot that will tell them via email:

Level1: "You ALMOST exceeded your quota, you're at 90% now"
Level2: "You're very close to exceededin your quota, you're at 95% now"
Level3: "Would you please clean up now? You're at 99% now"

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de)             plonk at charite.de
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155