[Dovecot] Updated v1.1 and summer plans

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed May 23 14:20:02 EEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-05-22 at 16:48 +0200, Farkas Levente wrote:
> what's the plan for the 1.0 series?
> it'll be 1.0.x release soon and ofter or ...?

v1.0.1 will be released soon. I'm mostly just waiting to see if one
user's problems go away with
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.0/rev/4e4572280ef1

If I don't hear back in a few days I guess I'll do the release.

Well, now that you mentioned it I built also 1.0.1rc tarball for people
to test:
http://dovecot.org/tmp/dovecot-1.0.1rc.tar.gz

It has only small changes so I don't think it can break anything.

Other 1.0.x releases will come then if bugs are found. Probably even
after v1.1.0.