[Dovecot] deliver rejection message

funkypunky drunky funkypunkydrunky at gmail.com
Wed May 23 23:25:16 EEST 2007

Hi Timo would you like to add some localization for "quota exceeded". I
cannot find a way to localize the message "Quota Exceeded" Most of my
clients dont know english. Maybe you may put these feature. Surely dovecot
becomes more universal.
Ps: I cannot modify the source codes. I am using compiled dovecot for some
reason.