[Dovecot] deliver rejection message

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu May 24 20:22:58 EEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 14:28 +0200, Antonio Casado Rodríguez wrote:
> Hi Timo.
>
> Is there any header that it define client's language? That would give a
> customized answer to the language of the client.

I don't think that's usually sent in mails. You could maybe guess
something with the used charset, but not really.

> Another possibility is to give two answers: one in English and another
> one in the default language of server. Example:
> Cuota de espacio excedida / Quota exceeded.

I made the rejection string configurable now:
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/rev/f18a7fd8ac9a

But the actual rejection reason isn't configurable though. Since the
error message comes from quota plugin and deliver knows nothing about
quota, this can't be solved in any easy way I think..