[Dovecot] How about a "pipe" plugin?

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Fri May 25 12:52:30 EEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-24 at 23:22 +0200, Marc Delling wrote:
> The spam learning would be fine with your plugin
> but is there a way to trigger ham learning when a mail is added to
> any other mail folder than spam?

He said that after the message was piped away it's still copied to the
destination folder. Hence, you'd only need to run the pipe plugin on all
available folders. Should probably be doable. Though I don't see the
point much then vs. modifying my plugin which actually gives feedback
when something goes wrong (though of course I don't know if the pipe
plugin also does)

johannes