[Dovecot] Address extensions with dovecot LDA SOLVED

Nick Kartsioukas change-dovecot at nightwind.net
Sun May 27 02:29:38 EEST 2007

Okay...I thought I had done enough searching before posting, but I guess
I was wrong :)

In Postfix's master.cf file I changed the dovecot delivery command to:
/usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -d ${user}@${nexthop}

That was much easier than what I was trying before :)

(note to others...the list software munges email addresses to read
blah <at> blah.com, so you'll want to reformat the above to have no
spaces and an actual at symbol in place of <at>, otherwise deliver
will give an error!)

(further gah...it's even in the wiki, how did I miss that?  Sorry, folks!)

--
Nick Kartsioukas 	|  KF6UZB
change at nightwind.net	|  NK2694