[Dovecot] Dovecot authentication for PostFix, anyone?

Láďa durchanek at gmail.com
Thu May 31 20:09:28 EEST 2007

Hi,
I am using Dovecot and Postfix and they are playing very nice together.
Actually I had founded Cyrus-SASL poorly documented and little confusing to
Linux newbie (me) so I was happy when I was able to get rid of it. The page
you are talking about is up to date it is very easy to get it working.
I do not know about any other way how to authenticate through Dovecot and I
think there is no need to have it.

	Láďa