[Dovecot] Small typo

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Nov 3 12:15:31 EET 2007

Fixed: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.0/rev/90b7671c8f2e

> Sorry about the pedantry. BTW, I am getting this error whenever I am
> trying to resolve a name from inside dovecot, but I can using the
> system
> tools. I am trying to get the proxying code to use hostnames as
> well as
> IP addresses.

The problem is most likely that login process is running chrooted.
login_chroot=no would help. Another way would be to do this in
dovecot-auth, but if it's done there it should be done asynchronously
(or in auth worker processes) and doing async dns lookups would
require some async dns library..