[Dovecot] Small typo

Abhijit Hoskeri abhijit at deeproot.co.in
Sat Nov 3 13:55:36 EET 2007

On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 12:15:31PM +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> The problem is most likely that login process is running chrooted.
> login_chroot=no would help.

It does - thanks a lot, I had been struggling for hours!

> Another way would be to do this in  dovecot-auth, but if it's done
> there it should be done asynchronously  (or in auth worker processes)
> and doing async dns lookups would  require some async dns library..

Now, I think I understand why you had not done something like this already.

* Copying some files into the chroot may be one way...
* When you say auth-worker processes, do you mean I need to create a
  separate helper program just to do DNS lookups?

Let me try... :-)

There is one more thing I need to do - create a config variable/file
which contains the list of 'host' values which refer to the local
system - then we will be set.

-Abhijit