[Dovecot] Problems reading mbox mail boxes.

James thenetimp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 23:20:28 EET 2007

A couple of them probably did.  I also noticed a Rule in Apple Mail
that was sending mail that should have stayed in the INBOX into
another mailbox so that explains another problem.  Seems I am able to
read all mail now.  Just need to know how to get it to not display
the .INBOX directory and the .customflags folder in AppleMail

James