[Dovecot] Dovecot + Sieve

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Tue Sep 4 17:02:36 EEST 2007

Steffen Kaiser wrote:
>> Any idea how to fix that?
> Second:
> When you remove the compiled Sieve script, is it re-created by deliver?

I have the same problem with the same config myself.  No evidence that
the script is being compiled automatically.  If I remove the
"sieve=path" global setting from dovecot.conf, deliver complains about
not finding a per-user sieve or home path - so I assume the sieve module
is being activated.  Is there a particular format for the global sieve
parameter?  Does the script file HAVE to be named ".dovecot.sieve"?

--
Daniel
A spam trap for your crawler pleasure: listpost at amfes.com