[Dovecot] Return-Patch new Sieve plugin

Diederick van Dijk diedvdyk at van-dijk.net
Wed Dec 10 17:03:13 EET 2008

Stephan Bosch wrote:
> Diederick van Dijk wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I switched today to the 1.2 alpha4 release and the new Sieve plugin.
>> This plugin doesn't recognize the Return-Path header.
>> Is this correct ?
> No, but I cannot reproduce this problem at my end, meaning that I get
> back reject messages from the following script while deliver is
> executed (from exim4) without command line parameters:
>
> require "reject";
>
> reject "Not acceptable";
>
> It would help if you could paste any relevant log lines to see what
> exactly fails: i.e., what action is failing (reject or vacation) and
> with what reason?
>
> Regards,
>
> Stephan.
Here is a part .dovecot.sieve.log file

sieve: info: started log at Dec 10 09:58:30.
main script: line 24: error: specified header 'Return-Path' is not
allowed for the address test.
main script: line 32: error: specified header 'Return-Path' is not
allowed for the address test.
main script: line 44: error: specified header 'Return-Path' is not
allowed for the address test.

elsif allof (address :contains "Return-Path"
"<ipw2100-devel-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net>") {
   fileinto
"INBOX.Mailinglists.ipw2100";

}