[Dovecot] Antispam plugin custom behavior?

Juan Asensio Sánchez okelet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 18:51:47 EEST 2008

Hi

The anispam plugin does exactly what you need, and you could forget
the cron script. If you use SpamAssassin, you could add a rule to
Sieve to move the Spam messages when they arrives to the Spam folder.
If a user moves a message from Spam folder to any other folder, then
the message is considered a false possitive (when this move is
detected you could run sa-learn inmediatly, without the cron script);
the other way, when a user moves a message INTO the spam folder you
could run again the sa-learn script, but with different parameters.

I am testing antispam plugin with dovecot 1.1rcX, but it looks there
is a conflict with quota plugin. Anyway you can view the documentation
i have done, but it is in spanish.

http://wiki.nutum.es/linux/samba/samba_ldap_mds/instalacion_y_configuracion_de_dovecot

Regards.