[Dovecot] Not using "." as separator?

"Fábio M. Catunda" fcatunda at contactnet.com.br
Thu Mar 6 16:35:35 EET 2008

Edwards,

You can use "/" as separator, but maybe you still have some problems.

I made a quick test here to know if a dot is allowed, I'm using
Thunderbird.  When I created the folder "teste.ponto", TB understud that
"ponto" is a subfolder of "teste".

I don't know if this is a client issue or a server issue!

[]'s, Catunda!