[Dovecot] Managesieve

Thomas E. Deutsch ml at avanon.com
Tue Jun 9 09:31:30 EEST 2009

Hi

I've a problem. I've built a new mailserver for our company based on
dovecot (1.1.15). At the same time, our company's name has changed. The
old mail addresses are forwarded to the new addresses.

But I've a problem with sieve. It looks like the sieve filters are only
working for the new addresses. But due to the change of the name was not
long ago, most of the mails are still sent to the old addresses.

What can I do to get filters also working for the old addresses?

Configuration of managesieve:

protocol managesieve {
   listen = *:2000
   login_executable = /usr/lib/dovecot/managesieve-login
   mail_executable = /usr/lib/dovecot/managesieve
   sieve = /home/vmail/%Ld/%Ln/sieve/dovecot.sieve
   sieve_storage = /home/vmail/%Ld/%Ln/sieve
   managesieve_implementation_string = Cyrus timsieved v2.2.13
#  mail_debug=yes
}

Regards,
Thomas