[Dovecot] Configuring for virtual users in Postfix

Sat Oct 3 18:23:50 EEST 2009

On 10/3/2009, Jerry (gesbbb at yahoo.com) wrote:
> However, Postfix does not recognize the
> dovecot_destination_recipient_limit = 1 setting.

What do you mean it does not recognize it?

If you mean it doesn't show up in output of postconf -n, thats normal
(though irritating). Here's a quote from Wietse about this in response
to someone else's question about the same thing:

"The postconf command does not read master.cf, therefore parameters
such as "transport"_destination_recipient_limit parameters usually
don't appear in postconf output."

> There is a "virtual_destination_recipient_limit =" setting in
> Postfix. Is that the setting that I should tweak?

No... is something not working right?

--

Best regards,

Charles