[Dovecot] Internal server

Guy wyldfury at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 12:49:33 EEST 2009

Hi,
I'm looking at doing some testing for a little internal IMAP server.
Basically use fetchmail (or some such thing to bring in mail) so users have
a local IMAP server to connect to.

I'm interested in trying out mdbox, but since I'd have to use dovecot 2.0
with it I thought I'd just check what peoples' experience with 2.0 is like
so far? Is it reasonably stable already?

Is there also a page showing the differences in config for dbox over
maildir? Or is it simply just the change in mail_location and nothing else?

Thanks
Guy

--
Don't just do something...sit there!