[Dovecot] simple steps with sieve

Pascal Volk user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org
Mon Oct 19 18:59:37 EEST 2009

On 10/19/2009 05:32 PM Gavin Hamill wrote:
> I can confirm that it works fine when I specify the exact address -
> however is it possible to use a wildcard, and further, assume the
> wildcard implicitly?

The :addresses argument accepts only additional mail addresses that a
user might have. (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5230#section-4.5)
Which of your users has the address *doe@*? ;-)
I believe there is no wildcard support. In my opinion wildcard addresses
would also make no sense.

> I'm just trying to reduce the migration pain on behalf of the users
> whose current experience with Outlook is Tools -> Out of Office ->
> Enable.

Hm, I can't find Outlook in the repos. :-D

Regards,
Pascal
The trapper recommends today: fabaceae.0929217 at localdomain.org