[Dovecot] Lazy expunge plugin - delete folder result error.

William Blunn bill+dovecot at blunn.org
Tue Aug 31 21:13:46 EEST 2010

On 31/08/2010 19:00, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-08-29 at 19:31 -0700, Kui Zhang wrote:
>
>> location = mdbox:~/mdbox:MAILBOXDIR=expunged

MAILBOXDIR: Ah, another directive which may appear in a location
specification.

So far I can remember:

INBOX
MAILBOXDIR

and I think there is at least one I can't remember.

Is there in the documentation a comprehensive list of these directives
which may appear in a location specification, what they do, how their
behaviour might differ between mailbox types etc. ?

Bill