[Dovecot] problem with deliver segfaulting

Leonardo Rodrigues leolistas at solutti.com.br
Sat Feb 13 03:54:00 EET 2010

Em 12/02/2010 23:43, Timo Sirainen escreveu:
> Oh, this one. It's a libc bug.. I reported it to Ubuntu people already:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glibc/+bug/380487
>
> Wouldn't hurt to report it elsewhere too :)
>
> Anyway, it crashes only if the problematic setting is first in the
> config file. Also the attached patch probably helps?

     why i'm always that lucky to hit this weird bugs ????  :)

     mail_debug was really the first option on dovecot.conf. i've moved
base_dir to the first option and deliver works just fine, even having
mail_debug = no  ......

     well ... dovecot LDA is running and will be, from now on, my
official delivery agent !!! I'm ready to try out that patch you commited
to enable lda zlib compression .... but after patching and compiling, i
cannot start dovecot anymore. I've just sent you an email some hours ago
with that .... i dont know what to do by now, i'm stuck on that.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes at solutti.com.br