[Dovecot] 1.2.9 imap crash with backtrace

Brandon Davidson brandond at uoregon.edu
Thu Jan 14 02:06:03 EET 2010

Timo,

I hope your move is going well, and you get settled in and your internet
hooked up soon. It's got to be a rough process!

Just for the record, we continue to see this crash fairly frequently
with a small subset of our users, enough so that they have started to
complain to the helpdesk staff about their mail 'disappearing and then
reappearing.' One user in particular has a mail client left open from
three hosts and has hit it 23 times in the last week, and 10 times
today.

If there's any more information I can collect or anything I can do to
help get this resolved, please let me know!

-Brad