[Dovecot] Dovecot aspects of fighting spam

Phil Howard ttiphil at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 20:06:53 EEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 12:41, Stan Hoeppner <stan at hardwarefreak.com> wrote:

> Law firm or heavily FED GOV regulated industry?  Or just HUA (head up ass)
> management with zero understanding of email and spam?

People dealing with a large variety of outside clients and potential
clients where bouncing THEIR mail gives bad impressions in too many
cases (already has with the outside mail provider we were using up
until the move, which was expedited for just such issues).

FYI, you forgot the marketing industry (not counting the bulk email
marketing industry ... although we are not that).  Also, lots of media
and other industries can have this issue, as well as GOV itself.