[Dovecot] Migrating from CommunigatePro to Dovecot - anyone done this?

Gavin Lawrie gavin.lawrie at 2gc.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 17:44:58 EEST 2010

Arne, Timo

Really helpful suggestions.  Thanks!

imapsync looks like it will do the job - I think I can get the two servers to co-exist on the same server, so bandwidth issue will be minimised.  Presumably also it will negate the need to convert each user to having just MailDir directories before the move

I will have a think about the script / dsync solution - if it turns out to be useful over imapsync and I create anything useful I will of course share it back via list etc.

Regards

Gavin

*  Balanced Scorecard Training from 2GC: Next course 16th July 2010 in the UK.  More information from http://www.2gc.co.uk/balanced-scorecard-training-dates