[Dovecot] Migrating from CommunigatePro to Dovecot - anyone done this?

Kilburn Abrahams kilburna at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 02:28:47 EEST 2010

Migrated 300+ mailboxes a few days ago (pop->imap and imap->imap) using
imap tools from http://www.athensfbc.com/imap_tools/. Use v1.74 tar
file. The author fixed a date issue. For some reason Dovecot expects
that time format to be 2 characters, so for example 2:10:41 will fail
but 02:10:41 will pass. After the script was changed all went very
smooth. You can use the mass migration tools (migrateimap.pl and
pop2imap.pl)

I did not have much luck with imapsync.

Regards
Kilburn