[Dovecot] Pigeonhole Sieve date extension

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Tue Mar 9 02:52:54 EET 2010

Edgar Fuß wrote:
>> What's going on? It's probably some totally stupid typo on my side.
>>
> Any comments on this? Anyone with a working date extension?

Most curious. That version should support the date extension as
indicated by the binary containing the corresponding symbols. Did you
set sieve_extensions in your configuration perhaps. Are you sure that
you are using the correct instance of the Sieve plugin? Showing your
dovecot -n output may help us pinpoint the error.

Regards,

Stephan.