[Dovecot] Pigeonhole Sieve date extension

Edgar Fuß ef at math.uni-bonn.de
Tue Mar 9 12:49:41 EET 2010

> Most curious.
Hm, I had two servers NFS-sharing mail data (and, in turn, dovecot.sieve*). One was at 1.2.3 and a sieve not supporting the date extension, the other one was at 1.2.7nb1 (meaning 1.2.7 plus e47eb506eebd) and I was getting errors also on that server. I updated the other one to 1.2.7nb1 and the errors have gone.
Is it possible that the ``old'' sieve happened to have compiled the script and then the ``new'' one mocked about the date extension?