[Dovecot] Questions, Issues with 2.0

Kelsey Cummings kgc at corp.sonic.net
Sat May 8 02:30:09 EEST 2010

On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 05:33:12PM -0700, Kelsey Cummings wrote:
> But I'm still curious for any tips or pointers on the other issue
> w/regards adding an exterior maildir into a user's namespace.

Anyone?  (I'll freely admit to missing something obvious...)

I'd rather not accomplish this with symlinks although that wouldn't be a
horrible solution if it was the only easy option.

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc at corp.sonic.net      sonic.net, inc.
System Architect                          2260 Apollo Way