[Dovecot] SQL Server

Pascal Volk user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org
Sat May 22 10:36:35 EEST 2010

On 05/22/2010 09:03 AM Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> I think you're SOL Bryan until someone adds mssql driver support to Dovecot.

I think Timo will add SQL Server support as soon as the company in
Redmond has made the GPL/BSD licensed release. ;-)

> If you are a C veteran and know mssql at a development level, you could
> possibly grab the source for one of the other sql drivers and rewrite it for
> mssql duty. …

In the meantime the FreeTDS <http://www.freetds.org/> libraries may be
useful:
"FreeTDS is a set of libraries for Unix and Linux that allows your
programs to natively talk to Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase databases."

Regards,
Pascal
The trapper recommends today: c01dcafe.1014209 at localdomain.org